Free vehicle checkups, emergency response teams, games and two times the points on Robinsons Rewards Cards. These are the assistance and surprises that Chevron Philippines, Inc. (CPI), marketer of Caltex with Techron, is offering motorists in strategic Caltex stations along major highways north or south of Luzon during the Holy Week.
In partnership with Toyota Motor Philippines, Isuzu Philippines Corp., and the Manila North Tollways Corp., Caltex’s motorist assistance program which runs from March 23 to 27, 2016 will provide mechanics on-duty for free vehicle check-ups, ambulances on stand-by, and Red Cross volunteers. The participating stations are:
- Caltex Mamplasan at South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) Southbound, Brgy. Mamplasan, Biñan, Laguna
- Caltex SLEX Northbound Km. 22 SLEX Northbound, San Antonio, San Pedro, Laguna
- Caltex North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) Southbound, San Felipe, San Fernando City, Pampanga
- Caltex Station at NLEX, Malinta Valenzuela City
Robinsons Rewards Card (RRC) members who fuel up at participating Caltex stations will also earn two times the points corresponding to their purchase during the same period. The double-point benefit can be enjoyed by cardholders at the above-mentioned stations, as well as in the following:
- Caltex National Highway, Bantay, Ilocos Sur
- Caltex Session Road/DPS, Baguio City
- Caltex McArthur Highway, Brgy. Udiao, Rosario, La Union
- Caltex along E.Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay Junction Tagaytay (beside Mang Inasal and BDO)
- Caltex Station, NAIA Road, Parañaque City
By fueling up in any Caltex station, motorists get the five benefits of Caltex with Techron which are maximized power, better fuel economy, clean engine, smoother drive, lower emissions, and reliable performance.
About Chevron Philippines Inc.
Chevron Philippines Inc. has been operating in the country for more than 90 years. Caltex™, its retail brand, offers high quality products and services. There are close to 700 service stations strategically scattered throughout the Philippine archipelago and employees working in several areas of business such as Marketing, Lubricants and Terminal operations. The Chevron products that are available in the Philippines include Caltex with Techron® fuel and Caltex Diesel with Techron®D, Havoline® and Delo® oils. More information on Chevron Philippines Inc. is available at www.caltex.com/ph.